The Bow-Tie Swimsuit 〜 Pallas
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Exchange only on sale items up to the same value of your purchase.
Introducing The Bow-Tie Swimsuit, a perfect combination between The Bow-Tie Top and the Classic Swimsuit. Offering medium-full brief coverage, it benefits from having adjustable ties at the front to flatter the neckline. This supportive swimsuit is made in our high-quality recycled ECONYL® fabric, which includes UPF50+, full sun protection and has been proven to be longer lasting than most other swimwear fabrics. Please note, due to the compressive nature of this fabric, we recommend sizing up in this particular style.
- Model wears a size II (08UK/ 04US/ 40IT/ 36FR) - Fits true to size
- More detailed sizing information can be found on Size Guide.
Free worldwide shipping on all orders over £50. Further information on our delivery & returns policy can be found here.
Composition & Care
- 78% recycled polyamide, 22% elastane
- Fabric contains SPF value of 50
- Fabrics woven in Italy, Made in Portugal
- Lined with a thin layer of the same fabric
- Silky and soft to the touch
- Our fabric benefits from having a slight shimmer
- Lotion and sunscreen oil can cause discolouration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect
- Cool hand wash or dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat, leave until completely dry.
- Place of origin: EU/Portugal
BODY SHAPES FOR THIS STYLE
Body shapes this style is most suited for:
Click here to discover the body shape guide
New Season Terry
I sized up as recommended, but I can hear the seams straining as I get in and out. It is very tight and not very stretchy. I tried it in the pool today and my tits almost escaped and there isn't much to escape. I'm going to sew the front up a bit. I've got the cross back in black which I swim in three times a week and which is perfect. I am hoping you'll do that in green?