Talia Collins Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Talia Collins (“Talia Collins Ltd”) is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Talia Collins’ company number is 10984915 and registered address is Talia Collins Ltd, SOUTH PARK STUDIOS, 88 PETERBOROUGH ROAD, SW6 3HH, LONDON.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the TALIA COLLINS website (www.taliacollins.co.uk).
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Talia Collins collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Talia Collins products and services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about the company and to improve and develop these and the site for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Talia Collins collects the following types of personal information about you:
– Identity data – Forename and surname, Company name (if relevant), gender, marital and family status (if you make this known to us in our dealings), birthday.
– Contact data – E-mail address, Telephone number, Address, Delivery name and address.
– Transaction data – Details of the Talia Collins products you have purchased from us and information about whether or not payment has been made.
– Profile data such as log-in information, purchases made or treatments booked by you, your interests and preferences and any feedback and survey responses.
Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do collect health information about you (which is a Special Category of Personal Data) with your consent when you attend for spa treatments at a Bamford spa as this is necessary to protect your vital interests to ensure that we provide you with a suitable treatment taking into account your health. You have the right to object to providing such health information but we may not be able to provide you with our services or may provide you with
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, if you’re using the site on your mobile, you may choose to provide us with location data. The information we obtain from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies. So you should always regularly check what those are.
With regard to each of your and your authorised users visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– Information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect Aggregated Data includes statistical or demographic data, for example we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users using a specific Website feature. Aggregate data is not considered personal data, however if we combine aggregate date with personal data we then treat it as personal data.
A Cookie is a small file placed on your computer when you visit a website. We use ‘cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalise your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time.
MANAGING COOKIES - OPT OUT
Most browsers allow you to disable / refuse to accept cookies. The way to do this will vary by browser and browser version. The links below contain information on the most up-to-date instructions on blocking or deleting cookies.
Please keep in mind, blocking all cookies can have a negative effect on the usability of the website and may block some features from use.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Talia Collins receives this personal information about you when you contact us directly via email or visit the Talia Collins website to request to purchase a product, to create an account, to make a general enquiry, to provide us with feedback or to request marketing information.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to – where we need to perform a contract with you, where necessary for our legitimate interests where those are not override by your interests and rights, for legal compliance and where none of those apply, with your consent.
Talia Collins uses personal information about you:
– To identify who you are when you contact us.
– To provide you with the Talia Collins item you have requested
– To ensure payment for Talia Collins items purchased and to prevent or detect fraud to understand what Talia Collins items you may be interested in to contact you regarding your Talia Collins products.
– To provide you with e-receipts, to answer your general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications.
– To contact you to carry out customer surveys.
– To resolve complaints or issues you may have with a Talia Collins item.
– To manage our relationship with you to send you marketing information about Talia Collins or general Talia Collins news that you may be interested in.
– To invite you to Talia Collins events or private sales you may be interested in.
To improve our customer relationship with you We use the information we collect about you:
– To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
– You will receive e-newsletters and other electronic marketing from us only if you have requested this.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
Talia Collins will provide your personal information to:
Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as our payment fulfilment provider, delivery providers, marketing fulfilment agencies or IT service providers or professional advisers who provide legal, consultancy, insurance or accounting services; analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the site the payment facilitators to process payment and to undertake fraud prevention checks.
In the event that you make payment over the phone then we directly input the payment details into our encrypted payment system. These details may be held to secure bookings and to draw payment of any booking fees or cancellation fees in line with our cancellation policy but will not be fully visible to us or otherwise recorded.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information we have about you in store or through the site is stored on secure servers operated by Talia Collins.
Where information has been passed to our third party service providers it will be stored on their secure servers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Talia Collins ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Talia Collins will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held in Talia Collins’ customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period. Talia Collins will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate and it is still reasonably necessary for us to retain it to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Talia Collins:
Access – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Talia Collins.
Object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or legitimate interests pursued by Talia Collins.
Rectification – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you.
Erasure – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or the legitimate interests pursued by Talia Collins or by a third party.
You have a right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Talia Collins and/or to amend the delivery method we use. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you opt out of marketing, we may nonetheless retain your information in connection with previous transactions or correspondence for so long as is reasonably necessary in connection with the same.
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
Please note when you seek to enforce any of your rights, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity as a security measure. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Talia Collins handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Talia Collins Ltd, Company Number 10984915, SOUTH PARK STUDIOS, 88 PETERBOROUGH ROAD, SW63HH, LONDON,