Talia Collins LTD is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Talia Collins LTD is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Talia Collins’ company number is 10984915 and its registered address is South Park Studios, 88 Peterborough Road, London, SW6 3HH.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Talia Collins collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Identity data – Forename and surname, Company name (if relevant), gender, marital and family status (if you make this known to us in our dealings), birthday.
- Contact data – E-mail address, Telephone number, Address, Delivery name and address.
- Transaction data – Details of the Talia Collins product(s) you have purchased from us and information about whether or not your payment has been made.
- Profile data such as login information, purchases made or treatments booked by you, your interests and preferences and any feedback responses.
- Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, if you’re using the site on your mobile, you may choose to provide us with location data. The information we obtain from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies. So you should always regularly check what those are.
With regard to each of your authorised visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect Aggregated Data includes statistical or demographic data, for example we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users using a specific Website feature. Aggregate data is not considered personal data, however if we combine aggregate date with personal data we then treat it as personal data.
A Cookie is a small file placed on your computer when you visit a website. We use ‘cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalise your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time.
Cookies also enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches and recognise you when you return to our site.
How do we receive personal information about you?
Talia Collins receives this personal information about you when you contact us directly via email or telephone or visit the Talia Collins website to request to purchase a product, create an account, make a general enquiry, provide us with feedback or request marketing information.
How do we use Personal Information about you?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to – where we need to perform a contract with you, where necessary for our legitimate interests where those are not override by your interests and rights, for legal compliance and where none of those apply, with your consent.
Talia Collins uses personal information about you:
- to identify who you are when you contact us
- to provide you with the Talia Collins product(s) you have requested
- to ensure payment for Talia Collins product(s) purchased and to prevent or detect fraud
- to understand what Talia Collins product(s) you may be interested in
- to contact you regarding your Talia Collins product(s) to provide you with e-receipts or to answer your general enquiries
- to improve Talia Collins products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- to resolve complaints or issues you may have with a Talia Collins product
- to manage our relationship with you
- to send you marketing information about Talia Collins product(s) or general Talia Collins news that you may be interested in
- to improve our customer relationship with you
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
You will receive e-newsletters and other electronic marketing from us only if you have requested this.
How will we contact you?
Talia Collins and its third party service providers (eg, order fulfilment providers, payment processors, marketing fulfilment agencies and customer service agencies) may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to.
Who do we provide this personal information to?
Talia Collins will provide your personal information to:
- our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as our payment fulfilment provider, delivery providers, marketing fulfilment agencies or IT service providers or professional advisers who provide legal, consultancy, insurance or accounting services;
- analytics that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the site
- the payment facilitators to process payment and to undertake fraud prevention checks.
Where we store your information
All personal information we have about you through the site is stored on secure servers operated by Talia Collins or its third party IT service providers. We have put or ensure that there are in place appropriate security measures and policies to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Where information has been passed to our third party service providers it will be stored on their secure servers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Talia Collins ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Your personal information will be held in Talia Collins’ customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period. Talia Collins will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate and it is still reasonably necessary for us to retain it to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Talia Collins:
- Access - you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Talia Collins.
- Object - you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or legitimate interests pursued by Talia Collins or by a third party.
- Rectification - you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you.
- Erasure - you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or the legitimate interests pursued by Talia Collins or by a third party.
You have a right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Talia Collins and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications, enquiry forms or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you opt out of marketing, we may nonetheless retain your information in connection with previous transactions or correspondence for so long as is reasonably necessary in connection with the same.
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
Please note when you seek to enforce any of your rights, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity as a security measure. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Talia Collins handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link HTTPS://ICO.ORG.UK/CONCERNS/.
Company Number 10984915,
South Park Studios,
88 Peterborough Road,